Monday, February 17, 2014

Quick OOTD: Purple and Sequins

I decided I wanted to post this OOTD because I'm just obsessed with it.
Excuse the fact that I took the photo in the breakroom mirror at my job.

 
The shirt is from a brand called Design History, and I got it at T.J. Maxx on final clearance for $15.00. It was a Compare At: $50.00 shirt, so I was pretty pleased with that. I love it because the shirt is super sheer and lightweight, with a built-in cami, so I can wear it and not get too hot (which is a huge issue for me at work because I get hot when I move around a lot). Unfortunately I did snag the sequins in two different spots on a counter with a sharp corner, so I lost some sequins today. *sad face* 

These purple pants are from DEB (similar here & here), and I love them so much I have them in every color (and two pairs in black!) The dress code at my job is "business casual," but it's basically no jeans and nothing too revealing. These pants are perfect because they aren't leggings, so they aren't clingy or see-through, but they are soft and stretchy and I can move around in them. They have a button and zip fly, and the two back pockets are actually functional. They have made these in so many colors and even some floral patterns, and I honestly think I've bought every style they made. Plus they make them in capri length for summer!

Now if I hadn't been going to work, I probably would have worn my Madden Girl combat boots with this outfit because they have a purple zipper up the back and they are adorbs. But those aren't the most comfortable shoes to work in, so I wore my trusty black Sketchers winter boots. (This style) They are super comfy, and keep my feet warm in the cold, but without being too warm inside all day. My mom, sister and I all wear the same size in these boots, so we bought three different colors and we just share them.

So that's today's quick and easy work OOTD. What are you wearing today? 

xoxo
Allyson Rae

P.S: Be on the lookout for some more posts this week: I have an Influenster VoxBox on it's way, and I'll be doing a haul post from a couple recent shopping trips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment